Understanding globalization processes and dealing with global challenges requires reflecting on specific contents and following key principles for teaching and learning.
In this module we will develop key contents and key principles as well as introduce important critical approaches for analysis and development of pedagogical questions (how and what to teach, how and what to learn).
To answer these questions, we
- explore concepts of global learning and its development in the historical perspective
- familiarize with key contents and key principles of Global Learning
- examine critical theories such as posthumanism and post-colonialism
- introduce alternatives from the so-called Global South perspective
- further develop your own competences